EVENT & NEWS
【NEWS】SHONAN 2021 Photo Campaign
“Coca-Cola” Slim Bottle Let’s post a moment with SHONAN design.
-Coca-Cola goods will be presented to 30 people by lottery! ~
“Coca-Cola” slim bottle SHONAN design that makes you feel SHONAN in your daily life.
In this campaign, 30 people will be selected by lottery for those who took a picture or video of the scenery of this “Coca-Cola” slim bottle Shonan design and posted it with the hashtag “# feelshonan2021”. Get Coca-Cola goods!
■ Application period: October 25th (Monday) -November 23rd (Tuesday), 2021
* Applications may be closed during the period depending on the status of the new coronavirus infection.
■ Eligibility for application:
If you have a personal account on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
■ How to apply:
(1) Follow FeelSHONAN’s official account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
* Click here for Facebook account → https://www.facebook.com/FeelSHONAN/
* Click here for Twitter account → https://twitter.com/feel_en
* Click here for Instagram account → https://www.instagram.com/feelshonan/
(2) After agreeing to the application rules, attach the hashtag “# feelshonan2021” to the scenery with the “Coca-Cola” slim bottle Shonan design that you took with your own photo or video, along with the “location” and “comment”. Please attach and post.
* 1: To apply, you need to follow the FeelSHONAN official SNS account and both the hashtag.
* 2: Posts outside the recruitment period will not be eligible for application. Please be careful.
■ Winning announcement: December 2021
On September 10, 2022, a monitor cruising was held connecting Oiso Port (Oiso Town, Naka-gun) and Shonan Port (Enoshima, Fujisawa City). Thi...more readEVENT [NEWS] Monitor cruising from Oiso Port to Shonan Port
-Aiming for sustainable town development that makes the most of the sea- At Zushi Beach, we obtained certification in collaboration with th...more readEVENT "Blue Flag Certification Acquisition Commemorative Symposium"
The Blue Flag is an international environment for beaches, marina, and sightseeing boats acquired by the international NGO “FEE”...more readEVENT [NEWS] Zushi beach and marina simultaneously acquire international environmental certifi...
In Kanagawa Prefecture, we will hold a sailing marine experience event for elementary school students and people with disabilities (elementa...more readEVENT Sailing sea experience event held!
-Why don't you experie...
The website, “Feel Shonan”, of the Kanagawa Sea Project is looking for advertisers. A banner will be posted underneath of our we...more readEVENT 【NEWS】Notice: Commencement of Recruitment for Advertising Companies